The Catering team provide a varied, tasty, nutritious and interesting menu for our service users. You will be invited to make suggestions or to discuss menus options. Some specialist diets are catered for e.g. vegetarian, reducing and diabetic diets. Advice or referral to the community dietician is available on request. We provide a four week cyclic menu and can accommodate requests for a particular favourite food.
- All individual preferences are catered for.
- All the food is freshly prepared and cooked on the premises daily.
- Homemade cakes are on offer at teatime.
- You are always welcome to come and inspect our kitchens if accompanied, for Health and Safety reasons.
- We run a 4 weekly cyclic menu.
- Fresh fruit is provided daily.
- If service users have food brought in, it must be labelled, dated and staff informed.
A typical daily menu would be:
Breakfast @ 7:00 am onwards
Grapefruit or prunes
Porridge/Cereal/Toast & Butter
Lunch @ 12:00pm
Vegetables of the Day
Milk Pudding & Jam/Ice Cream
Supper @ 5:00pm
Fishcake & baked beans
Selections of sandwiches
Late Supper @ 8.30pm
A selection of sandwiches are available, such as:
Ham/Cheese/Salmon & Cakes
Snacks & Refreshments
Snacks are available throughout the day and night. Refreshments such as tea, coffee and squashes are served frequently throughout the day and during the night if required.